Serenity at Its Best, Weddings at Their Most Beautiful
Offering a spectacular panoramic view of historic Mount Monadnock, beautiful gardens and more than 200 acre grounds, Cathedral of the Pines provides stunning backdrop for the most memorable wedding day photographs. With seating for up to 500, our main sanctuary is perfect for couples who expect to share their special day with a large number of friends and families or for those planning a more intimate affair.
Cathedral of the Pines is also available for couples wishing to celebrate their commitment to each other with a vow renewal ceremony. Whether you’ve been together for 5, 10, 25 or even 40 years, rededicating yourselves to each other at our Altar of the Nation, with your friends and family looking on, is a lovely way to celebrate the life you’ve built together.
Cathedral of the Pines Wedding Reservation Includes:
- Each wedding party is allotted thirty minutes before and thirty minutes following their ceremony hour for set-up and break-down.
- One hour for the ceremony itself.
- Your 2 hour reservation guarantees exclusive use of our grounds for your ceremony. Your wedding will never be double booked.
- One half hour rehearsal on your day of choice (schedule permitting).
- Use of our state of the art sound system, which includes microphones, organ and speakers, set up by the Cathedral of the Pines staff.
- Our on-site wedding room, where you may get dressed, touch-up hair and makeup, or simply take a few moments to relax before walking down the aisle, is available for your full use thirty minutes prior to your ceremony.
In the case of inclement weather, you may use the Hilltop House.
Wedding Services Rates:
Weekday Ceremony – $800
Weekend Ceremony – $1500
Holiday Ceremony – $1500
Reservations are booked for two hour exclusive use of bridal room and sanctuary.
Example of a typical ceremony is as follows:
Groom and groomsmen/ushers arrive
Guests begin to arrive and are seated by ushers
Bride and bridal party arrive and retreat to bride’s room until the ceremony begins
2:30 – 2:40:
Ceremony completes and wedding party meets with guests in receiving line.
(Ceremony length will vary)
2:45 – 3:30:
Guests depart for reception.
Wedding party and families pose for photographs with photographer on Cathedral of the Pines grounds.
Wedding party and families depart for reception
Reception with Ceremony – $500 Additional
Reception Site, No Ceremony – $800
The Cathedral of the Pines offers an outdoor location for couples wishing to host their wedding reception on our grounds (as shown in the Google Earth aerial image below).
Our campus is not equipped with an indoor reception option at this time.
One reception per week. Vendors are allowed access to the reception site 2 days prior and 2 days following wedding date for set up and tear down.
In accordance with Town of Rindge ordinance all receptions must end by 10:00 PM
Weekday Ceremony – $300
Weekend Ceremony – $500
Holiday Ceremony – $500
Vow renewal reservations include one hour exclusive use of bridal room and sanctuary.