Serenity at Its Best, Weddings at Their Most Beautiful
Offering a spectacular panoramic view of historic Mount Monadnock, beautiful gardens and more than 200 acre grounds, Cathedral of the Pines provides stunning backdrop for the most memorable wedding day photographs. With seating for up to 500, our main sanctuary is perfect for couples who expect to share their special day with a large number of friends and families or for those planning a more intimate affair.
Cathedral of the Pines is also available for couples wishing to celebrate their commitment to each other with a vow renewal ceremony. Whether you’ve been together for 5, 10, 25 or even 40 years, rededicating yourselves to each other at our Altar of the Nation, with your friends and family looking on, is a lovely way to celebrate the life you’ve built together.
Cathedral of the Pines Wedding Reservation Includes:
- Each wedding party is allotted thirty minutes before and thirty minutes following their ceremony hour for set-up and break-down.
- One hour for the ceremony itself.
- Your 2 hour reservation guarantees exclusive use of our Sanctuary and the historic Altar of the Nation for your ceremony. Your wedding will never be double booked.
One hour rehearsal on your day of choice (schedule permitting).
Our staff will be on hand to work with the wedding officiator to…
- Choreograph your wedding ceremony, processional and recessional.
- Coordinate the music you’ve selected to be used in your ceremony or work with your musician(s) who will be performing live.
- Alert wedding party as to where they need to be the following day, and at what time
Use of our sound system, which includes microphones, organ and speakers, set up by the Cathedral of the Pines staff.
Our on-site wedding room, where you may get dressed, touch-up hair and makeup, or simply take a few moments to relax before walking down the aisle, is available for your full use thirty minutes prior to your ceremony.
In the case of inclement weather, you may use the Hilltop House.